Spring fever has arrived at Blackband Design, and we have been busy bringing in the latest and greatest must-have furniture, fabrics, and accessories to make your home more beautiful than ever. Swapping out accessories with the seasons is a great way to update your space without breaking the bank. So we decided to pull together some of our favorite pastel accessories for spring!
1. Lighting is a great place to start, these seafoam green chandeliers are guaranteed to make a statement in any room.
2. Decorative boxes are one of our favorite ways to add color and texture to a space, stack them on your coffee table or pop them on a bookshelf.
3. Tabletop accessories are one of the easiest ways to play with color, and often the most affordable. Don’t be afraid to try new things and mix it up.
4. If you don’t want to get crazy, simply switching out your coffee table tray for one with a pop of color can make a big difference.
5. Last but not least, garden stools. We have a thing for garden stools here at Blackband Design and these bright blues do not disappoint! They serve as fantastic multi-taskers and we like to use them as side tables, additional seating, or placed under a console.
To view our newest accessories or get inspired by some of our latest designs, stop by our Orange County showroom- we would love to see you!
What is your favorite way to accessorize for spring? Leave your ideas in the comments below!