(Photo via Silver and Lemon)
1. Go Treasure Hunting!
1. OC Gem Faire: One of the largest gem, jewelry and bead shows in the United States. May 8-10th at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa.
2. Echo Park Craft Fair: A Pinterest lovers paradise. This event joins together some of LA’s best designers and creators to bring you handmade, one-of-a-kind goods. May 9th and 10th in Silver Lake.
3. Rosebowl Flea Market: Widely known as one of the best flea markets in Southern California, this is the one market you can’t miss. May 10th at the Rosebowl Stadium in Pasadena.
(Photo via Pinterest)
2. Brunch (hello bottomless mimosas)
LA// Perch: Rooftop brunch downtown Los Angeles. If you can get reservations- this is a unique dining experience that will take mothers day to the next level.
OC// Plum’s Cafe: A quaint little cafe in Costa Mesa, the coconut french toast is the best.
SD// Snooze Eatery: A bright and cheery restaurant in Hillcrest, San Diego. Don’t let the wait scare you away, this place is popular for a reason!
(Photo taken from our last hike at Crystal Cove)
3. Take a hike
1. Crystal Cove State Park in Laguna Beach: With four different trails to take, this hike has options for everyone. Moro Canyon Trail is the easiest of them all. Bonus- walk the oceanfront trails across the street before you begin your hike! // Level: Easy // Distance: 3.0 miles //
2. Murphys Ranch in the Santa Monica Mountains: A hike that takes you through the remains of an old Nazi structure in the heart of Santa Monica. // Level: Moderate // Distance: 3.8 Miles //
3. Sandstone Peak in Malibu: You can hike Mishe Mokwa trail to Sandstone Peak, the highest point in the Santa Monica Mountains. The views are breathtaking, making it one of my absolute favorite hikes in California. //Level: Hard // Distance: 7.1 miles //
(Photo Via Malibu Wine Safaris)
4. Wine Safaris
1. Malibu Wine Safari: Tour the 1,000 acre vineyard and ranch in Malibu aboard this open top safari jeep. The tour stops at various locations throughout the vineyard to sample wine. The safari jeep also takes you up close and personal with exotic animals, including an adorable giraffe named Stanley.
2. Temecula Sunrider Tours: 4.5 hours of fun on this unforgettable wine safari in Temecula. Cruise around in a jeep that takes you to visit 3 wineries as well as a Barrel Room and Production Tour, Grape Tasting Vineyard Tour, and the Scienic Oak Mountain Lookout and Photo Tour.