INTERIOR DESIGNER (RESIDENTIAL) – Blackband Design, Orange County
Blackband Design is a premier residential interior design firm. We have a cool design studio and showroom in Costa Mesa, CA. We are down-to-earth and have an amazing team of talented employees working together. It’s a fast paced environment and we’re looking for someone to grow with us. We are looking for someone who is creative, honest, hardworking and who is looking to build a successful career in interior design.
EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 5 to 7 years design experience.
- New construction and renovation experience is a must!
- Please do not apply for this position if you do not have new construction and renovation experience. Please identify in your cover letter your construction and renovation experience.
- Capability to lead a team, leadership experience is critical.
- Working directly with clients.
- Develop proposals and budgets.
- Conduct client presentations.
- Work on projects from concept to completion, including new build construction.
- Must be able to space plan all aspects of renovation. AutoCAD is a must.
- Able to make furniture and fabric selections.
- Work with architects, contractors, suppliers and sub-contractors. Bidding through construction.
- Able to make FF&E suggestions.
- Tear sheets.
- Working on installations and must be able to accessorize.
- Window treatment experience is a plus.
- Allied member of ASID.
- NCIDQ preferred.
Salary : Dependent on experience
Availability : Immediate availability
Hours : 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday 9:30 to 5:30
To Apply : Please send your resume and cover letter with the subject “Interior Designer Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to include any relevant work in your email, a link to your portfolio, website or blog, Instagram, Pinterest, or anything that makes you stand out.
Job Type : Full-time