INTERIOR DESIGNER (RESIDENTIAL)
Blackband Design, Orange County
About Us: Blackband Design is a premier residential design firm. We have a cool boutique design studio and showroom in Irvine, CA. We are down to earth and have an amazing team of talented employees working together. It’s a fast paced environment and we’re looking for someone to grow with us.
About You: We are looking for someone creative, honest, and hardworking. Looking to build a successful career in interior design.
Experience and Responsibilities
- 5 to 7 years design experience
- New construction and renovation experience is preferred
- Capability to lead a team, leadership experience is a must!
- Working directly with clients
- Develop proposals and budgets
- Conduct client presentations
- Work on projects from concept to completion, including new build construction.
- Must be able to space plan all aspects of renovation. AutoCAD is a must.
- Able to make furniture and fabric selections
- Work with architects, contractors, suppliers and sub-contractors. Bidding through construction.
- Able to make FF&E suggestions
- Tear sheets
- Working on in-home installations and must be able to accessorize
- Retail experience and window treatment experience is helpful too.
- Allied member of ASID.
- NCIDQ preferred.
Salary: dependent on experience
Availability: Immediate availability
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday 9:30 to 5:30
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the position you are applying for. Feel free to include any relevant work in your email, a link to your portfolio, website or blog, Instagram, Pinterest, or anything that makes you stand out. We will look over applicants next week and start interviews shortly after.